This page is the research interface to all collections of the Koninklijke Bibliotheek. It is used for demonstrating, investigating and testing new developments and features like:
- Adding semantic search using linked named entities in text
Example: Enter [the beatles] for articles mentioning one or more beatles or try a SPARQL query. More ...
- Showing new features and ideas like image search: [gracht] and image_type=building for articles mentioning a "town canal" and containing an image with a building
- Investigating tools for OCR improvement and estimating OCR quality
- Crowd sourcing for linking named entities
Contact us if you want to participate.
- Service integration and personalisation of services
Note: This site represents experimental work in progress. The links from named entities to resource descriptions are therefore not yet reliable.
Please use this site with care and respect copy right restrictions. Contact us (theo.vanveen-at-kb.nl) for suggestions (or requests) regarding desired functionality.